Taranaki falls by JakeAnderson

Taranaki Falls, Tongariro National park NZ A bit over a week ago now Timothy Poulton Panorama Photography and myself were travelling around NZ getting shots to add to the new One Of A Kind Location Guide App for photographers (and anyone travelling really) APP STORE DOWNLOAD Tongariro National park, was a major stop on the trip and I was pretty pumped to see what there was to explore there- I have a weird love for volcanoes! We arrived to the township of Whakapapa in the early hours of the afternoon but to our bitter disappointment it was seriously raining, we did humour the idea of getting some shots, took turns shielding each others camera, which turns out I'm not to good at as Tim's lens got soaked. We then we retreated to the visitors centre to try source some umbrellas, and just our luck! All they had left was a pretty little floral design. So umbrellas hidden for as long as possible we headed back out, I came away with nothing but Tim got some great shots! We retreated to the camper van pretty down on the weather and with no real motivation to do an hour long walk in those conditions the following morning. Luckily though between Tim and myself, one of us has some good luck and the next morning we woke at 4am to a star filled sky and some low cloud in the valleys, after about a 45minute walk we were greeted with this bad boy! Tongariro National park is a must, I didn't get a whole lot of time there but i will be going back as soon as I can! Its an amazing place to explore and you're surrounded by volcanoes everywhere you go! via 500px http://ift.tt/1AxI2JV
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий