07 ноября, 2014

River Bruar by everlookphotography



Bruarfoss, Iceland After 2 trips to Iceland in 2009, and 2010, Marianne and I had planned to revisit at the end of 2013. It seems that photography is heavily saturated with Iceland images these days which is reflective of the amazing landscapes on offer. One thing I will miss , is the ability to travel there during a shoulder season and practically have a whole 30 bed hostel to ourselves. I suspect these days, every available bunk is filled to the brim at all times of the year. The other , is that once rare gems like Bruarfoss are now likely part of any standard photography tour. One can hope that the environment doesn't suffer as a result! As usual, click on the image to view on black for the best experience! .[Deviant Art Gallery] [Facebook] [Web Gallery] [500px] via 500px http://ift.tt/OMzFV5

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Архив блога